2/21/2011

Indulge San Francisco... What is this all about?

When it comes to traveling to a new country, a new region or even a new city, I like to read books, get myself a Lonely Planet and visit websites that talk about our destination. I think we all do because it gives us an overlook of what can be seen and done, it helps us plan our itinerary and give us some ideas of places where to eat, drink and spend the night.

But let’s say that instead of a book, you have someone available to share with you his or her own experience of that place you plan on visiting? Isn’t it the best situation ever? This way you can ask questions like ‘how did you like it?’, ‘was it very crowded during the weekend?’, ‘how can I get there by using local transportation?’, ‘how much should I budget for this visit?’, ‘which company offers the best service?’, etc.

This new blog called Indulge.SanFrancisco is about sharing my very own experiences of San Francisco, a city I fell in love with when I came for the first time in May of 2010. I want the blog to be upbeat so that you can make the most out of your stay in The City!

I suggest you consider the content of this blog as some suggestions coming from a good friend of yours. I promise to do my best to not only promote the landmarks of the City – which are certainly numerous and lovely, but also some hidden beauties I had the pleasure of discovering unexpectedly.

Please make this blog yours as you share comments on the places and events: Why did you like it? Is there a better timing to go there? Who would you recommend it to? Please add anything that could make someone else’s experience a memorable one!

And now… indulge San Francisco!  ;-)

Karina



No comments:

Post a Comment